The Business Development Manager for iVEDiX will join a team of highly skilled professionals whose primary responsibility will be to lead business development activities for miVEDiX, a revolutionary mobile business intelligence platform. These activities include lead generation for potential miVEDiX customers, as well as managing the entire sales cycle. The Business Development Manager will be extremely confident working in the Technology sector, with prior experience selling Business Intelligence and Analytics products (e.g. Tableau, QlickView, Microstrategy), and also ERP and CRM applications.
Details of the Job
The candidate will manage a territory comprised of customers and channel partners, and be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from lead generation, to successful closing, to positioning for potential upsell. The Business Development Manager will leverage existing value propositions that clearly articulate the business solutions provided by miVEDiX, and will do so for an audience at the executive level.
The candidate will also take an active part in identifying and properly qualifying both existing and emergent business opportunities. This means taking a leadership role for multiple opportunities, and collaborating with both company and partner resources at the appropriate phases of the sales lifecycle. Finally, the Business Development Manager will be expected to use the current CRM system (Salesforce) to track and report on the sales pipeline.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager position will:
- Have a proven history of success in the business development arena, to include successful professional selling experience in the Technology areas of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Possess competency in the retail, healthcare, or telecom verticals (preferred).
- Be highly inquisitive in nature, and willing to quickly learn new software and technology tools.
- Be a team oriented person with a constant positive attitude, an intense attention to detail, and a keen interest in quality.
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced product development cycle, and be able to continually update their own internal knowledge of the product so they are always on the cutting edge.
- Be extremely comfortable with presenting technical information to executives and other decision makers in an informative, easy-to-understand way, to include giving live demonstrations of a BI or Analytics product.
- 10+ years of successful, professional sales experience in the technology sector.
- The candidate will have documented success in selling Business Intelligence and Analytics products.
- The candidate will have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, but an MBA is preferred.
- Field of study: Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related.
Perks of the Job
iVEDiX is located in scenic Pittsford NY, right alongside the beautiful Erie Canal. Aside from being part of an awesome team and providing a fun, dynamic work environment we proudly offer the following:
- A highly competitive salary, with plenty of room to grow as iVEDiX expands.
- Health and dental insurance, with iVEDiX covering 55% of all premiums
- Generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and 401k
- 3 weeks paid vacation